Saturday, August 11, 2007

just now ate KFC for dinner with my lau pa and bro.
eat until wanna vomit!you know why,we ate the family meal.
8 pieces of chicken,6 pieces of nugget,medium whipped potato,medium coleslaw,4 cups of drink.
we went to the amk branch where my bro is working at,then his fren gave him 1 extra chicken,2 cheese fries and 1 chicken popcorn for free.diao.then his fren ask me my bro very shuai rite.then i was like.er herm*.vomitting of course.nvm.anyway.me and my lau pa after eating the kfc eat until scarred liao.its damn horrible.really feel like vomitting liddat.
after that,pass by GB hq,so went to take my goodie bag:D
after that,went to play pool at paya lebar there with my lau pa and bro of course
i took some pics when i was waiting for my turn to play.lets see

my arrogant bro playing pool.


this is my lauap(x


si du pi using the pole tosupport.so funny man!

its kinda dark there.and scary.LOL
after pool,went home.was lookin at the stuffs inside my goodie bag.
i tot the akira mini fan was just a simple fan.
and i found out when i on it,not only have wind,also have words like happy birthday;NDP at marina;singapore all that 1 luh.so cool
and then,my stupid bro use the fan and play with my hair.
my hair stuck at the fan,and liddat,the fan spoilt.thanks to my si du pi bro
haiz.cannot tahan him liao.

shall stop here.very tired liao.
bye ppl!